I don't want it.  It depends on conditions and the receiving station too much to be indicative of my transmission quality.

Bill
AG4QX

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Jon Greene - wx5nco wx5nco@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Part 2 of MACRO questions.

In the RSQ report, do any of you care about the IMD or S/N report?  I've worked some that gave it, but is it useful?
Jon

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Saturday, July 22, 2017, 10:47:18 AM CDT, Jon Greene - wx5nco wx5nco@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Good morning all,

While the bands are dead this morning, I'm fixing my macros.  Question for the group.  When starting (answering) a QSO, how many times do you call their call and your call.. for example, do you do one of the following?

1.  de
2. <CALL> de
or 3.  de

Years ago, when I was active, I'd do #3.  HRD shows #2 and thats what I've done lately.  But I see #1 being shown in the beginners guide to PSK web site.

Thoughts??

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26