Re: MACRO's

Bill Williams

I have four macros and have used all four.  One has calls once, two have calls twice, three has the called station twice and my call three times and the fourth macro is my call only  repeated four times for when none of the others have worked.   If the calling station cannot figure our my call from all that then the QSO is done.     If comm is good then once works fine.

Bill
AG4QX
# 0398

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Jon Greene - wx5nco wx5nco@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Good morning all,

While the bands are dead this morning, I'm fixing my macros.  Question for the group.  When starting (answering) a QSO, how many times do you call their call and your call.. for example, do you do one of the following?

1.  de
2.  de <MYCALL>
or 3.  de &lt ;MYCALL>

Years ago, when I was active, I'd do #3.  HRD shows #2 and thats what I've done lately.  But I see #1 being shown in the beginners guide to PSK web site.

Thoughts??

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26