Interfered with

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, this is the first time this has happened to me by an 070 member!!!

I was trying to work a 3 land station and all of a sudden a NJ station came
on and just started calling CQ CQ DX CQ DX. I tried to let him know he was
on top of another ongoing QSO but I think there was a DX station calling him.

After he finished, he started just transmitting a steady carrier. Wow, I could
not believe it. I finally just moved naturally as nothing I could do and he was very
strong here in NC. Like I said, first time for an 070 member.

Oh well, maybe he could not here me but I wonder especially since the steady carrier
followed after I continued to try and make my QSO to no avail.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!