Re: Two new 366ers!

Dennis Rayfield

Thanks very much to Rick and all of the other members that provided the support, encouragement and contacts over the past 18 months for me to complete this endorsement.  This award is really a team effort of many members of the club.

Regards,

Denny - KI3F

On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just worked Denny KI3F to complete his last needed qso for 366.  Then saw Dave AK7DB for a station to complete his 366.  Please join me in congratulating them on reaching this mile stone!  I believe they will be the 15th and 16th to complete this very difficult endorsement.  Well done to both of you!