Re: PODXS Net???

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, no body really needs Net Logger except for the Net Control Stations.  I believe the initial setup is what might take quite a while as someone would have to try and get most of the regulars in somewhat of a database, so when that person checks in, all his information will pop up on the Logger.  Now, those that download the Logger and use it, you will see everyone that has checked in and it is color coded as to whether they have checked out or who is up for making calls.  that way you know exactly where you stand and when your turn will be.   It really is a very neat little program.

I use it when I check in to the OMISS nets and sometimes there are up to 50 - 70 checkins on any one net!!!   Needless to say those nets can run for several hours!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jul 21, 2017, at 10:18 AM, David Hardy davehardy0101@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

This sounds like a great idea.  I'm in.  Do I need NetLogger?

David Hardy
KB3RAN