Re: Something funny with Eqsl

Steve W3HF

Here's a way to figure out if you need to run the utility.

1. Log in to an eQSL account.

2. Go to your outbox.

3. Near the top of that page there should be some messages displayed. The first line is typically "Changes to your Outbox may take 60 seconds to show up here." Look for the second line. Mine now says "Your Outbox looks OK. In the future, if you have MODEs that are not in compliance with the ADIF 3.0.4 spec, click here to fix them" My guess is that there would be a different message (along with the same link to the utility) if I had QSOs that were not in compliance.