Re: Something funny with Eqsl

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

I tried to upload my eQSL's last night from HRD.  They were uploaded, but something went wrong and it didn't update my HRD as being sent.  I have HRD setup to auto-send after the QSO, but it still showed not sent.  Weird.

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 8:22:42 AM CDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

That's what I got  x 8   today and 4 or 5 yesterday !   Probably don't know there's a problem yet.  Wait until all the EU stations start complaining

Good ol' LoTW keeps chugging along !

Jerry