Mobile/Portable PSK31 Station

W7RIV

As I prepare my mobile/portable station, I want to make it easy to setup. I'm wondering what I can do to improve my mobile/portable station. I have a K3 and KX3. I have a laptop and power. I have seen many use a tablet, or Netbook. I like that option. I need to see how to connect my KX3 and do data with it. I've not done that yet, but I've found multiple videos. So, I should be able to figure it out.

So, what are the must haves for a mobile/portable operation that you have found you cannot leave home without?

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV