Mavis will square me away though.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 17, 2017 7:05 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sounds like Mavis might have been a ham !

From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Explain Something for Me

Joe
Was her name Mavis Bacon?She taught in a lot of schools.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

This is the reason that I never sign as /QRP because I heard that it screws up some logging programs.  Besides the other Ham is usually surprised to see the power levels when they get the card..
I found it a good practice to watch what I am sending out to catch anything that may not be right so that I can correct it on the next. (I'm not the greatest typist on the planet.)
Should have taken typing in HS when I had the chance.  The teacher was great and the class was all  girls.  What an idiot!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482