Re: Explain Something for Me

boat.anchor@...

Joe
Was her name Mavis Bacon?She taught in a lot of schools.
Barry

---In 070@..., <joe_molon@...> wrote :

This is the reason that I never sign as /QRP because I heard that it screws up some logging programs.  Besides the other Ham is usually surprised to see the power levels when they get the card..
I found it a good practice to watch what I am sending out to catch anything that may not be right so that I can correct it on the next. (I'm not the greatest typist on the planet.)
Should have taken typing in HS when I had the chance.  The teacher was great and the class was all  girls.  What an idiot!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482