DXLab Suite

W7RIV

I'm running DX Lab Suite, I have for sometime, big learning curve, but really an awesome program when you start to understand it. I've ran into an issue recently with an error when I try to sync LotW QSLs in the DXKeeper portion.

I have the latest TQSL installed, my username and password are correct (I tested on the LotW website), and this isn't my first time doing this. For the last couple months I've been occupied and not really working to correct it. The instruction I get from DXLabs Yahoo Group is that Windows Internet Explorer needs to be removed and reinstalled. I've done that. No change.

The error reads, "Unable to download from LotW: download failure"

Any input or experience with this issue from members here in 070?

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV