Re: Grids

W7RIV

I'll look some of these up and see what I can do. I've had intentions to do this, but hasn't happened. I'm fixing my Jeep (I broke an axle 4-wheeling recently) and I'm wanting to take it out and do some mobile operations. I'm happy to create a Google sheet and get these added. Southern Utah is 100+ right now and approaching 100 in Northern Utah so it might be more like late august (maybe APE) or into September.

Anyone else needing grids in Utah let me know, and even if they are grids near the borders of Utah especially Northern Utah.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 5:49 PM, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon -

You asked Jerry (not me), but I'll answer too.

DM38, DM39, and DM47.