Is he the same guy that runs the station???

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 11:36 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I agree.

From: "'Justin Mattes-KC2GIK' kc2gik@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [070] first namer

I have been following this thread from the beginning and still have no
idea why it's cntinuing on for so long. Especially since the ham can't
read it. Maybe people should be forwarding these messages to him so he
sees the error of his ways. Seriously whenever I read about a wrong doing
over the air by a non-member on this list, I think to myself time might be
better spent dropping the offending operate a polite email explaining to
him how to become a better opeator

Justin KC2GIK