Re: Finally on

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

Steve,
I'll be back on soon.  I was calling CQ and answering calls and no one was answering back.  Trust me, my 40 meter antenna setup hoovers (p.c. for sucks).  Hopefully I can either get a 40 bazooka or get parts to make a dipole next payday.

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Sunday, July 16, 2017, 8:48:40 PM CDT, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Jon -

Are you still around? 40 doesn't look bad from here. I just worked TX--maybe the path will be open to OK.

---In 070@..., wrote :

It's not your antenna. 20 has been up and down all day. Everything else sucked too.

Randy W4RTT