From: "Morris Wideman wa4mit@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] ???

Bill you are so correct .. have been a HRD user since the Simon era and I still refer to the manual. Lots of questions on all the forums are the same just a new day people will not even bother to do a search to see if the answer is before them. I think it is just a symptom of the times we live in. Ask and you shall be answered.
73 Morris WA4MIT