Re: ???

Mike - W0TMW #2207

HRD has an entry page to fill those fields. Fields such as call, QTH, name, grid, etc. Apparently, he's never filled in that data which leads me to believe he's a new HRD user.

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 07/16/2017 01:44 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Tried to help out a station I was working today.  He was using HRD   and was sending "  Name:   qth    "  .  Told him he had problems, but he made no move to correct them by sending his name and QTH manually.  About 1/2 hour later  I see him working a W5 station with same corrupted macro.   Guess I wasted my time.

Don't use HRD, but am wondering if I could have been more helpful  or if I should have ignoredhim and moved on ?

Comments ???

Jerry  N9AVY