Re: Grids

Jerry N9AVY

Just did a bit of research on QRZ ...

The only Wisconsin grid I need is EN65 and there are seemingly 9 page of hams in EN65  or so it would seem.

Scanning through the 9 pages I found hams using EN65  who had addresses in CO, KY, IA, TX and MN (Minneapolis).

It would appear that EN65 is also in MI as well as WI.  The most often seen towns are: Marinette, Menominee, Peshtigo, Crivitz and a bunch of smaller towns.  So, if one is seriously  hunting for this grid , those 4 towns would be likely targets.

One can use the "look up grid " feature on QRZ to find other towns & grids.  Some probably already know this, but others may not.

Jerry  N9AVY