Re: Question ?

boat.anchor@...

One of our local clubs is testing the viability of courses in good operating practices.
Barry

---In 070@..., <kg5krz@...> wrote :

I would like to tie that in to another conversation currently going on.  The topic of PSK31 Technical information on the PODXS website.  I think that this would be the PSK equivalent of "Teach a man to fish". I like to think that if others were more informed,  we wouldn't have as many full names or folks calling me Raymond.  ;-)
New hams, I like to think,  want to do the right thing but need a source of information to know what right looks like.  You,... WE, could be the becon to the path of PSK righteousness.

My belated  $0.02

JT
KG5KRZ