Re: Question ?

David, K9DWR

On Jul 13, 2017, at 10:47, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Don't think it can be done. My commercial licenses and ham license tied together deep in the fcc world. I think it has my ssn?

OOPS.
I did not know that. I wonder how difficult or easy it is to make a change on the FCC database.

Paul NU4C
Definitely doable. I changed mine because I got tired of the same problems everyone else has described here; getting automated lookup garbage.

The real issue is not the update in the FCC database, it’s the update in the 3rd-party systems. That tends to lag behind a bit, but it does eventually get updated.

David, K9DWR
k9dwr@...