Re: PSK31 Technical Info on PODXS Website?

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

I agree!

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 8:58:42 PM CDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Don't think I've ever run across any PODXS members who aren't good operators,  but  think it would be a good  idea to print up some standards which should be used as guidelines.

PODXS could be the "standard bearer"  for PSK31  operation.

Jerry  N9AVY