Re: Station Setup Improvements for Digital Modes

boat.anchor@...

Rick
I have zero CW skills due to shakes and industrial deafness. Would this kit allow me to do some CW from my kybd.
TIA
Barry

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:09 AM, n7we1980@... [070] wrote:

I have not used the computer generated CW - but I should.  Don't do CW as I can't hear well and my hands shake.  But I have been looking into the K1EL K42 CW Keyboard Kit.  It gets rave reviews on eHam, does keyboard CW direct (no interface needed), and has a decoder/display built in.  You never see them listed for sale on the used market!  It looks like a fairly straight forward kit to build.  I'm thinking about saving my pennies to make it a project!  Hi hi.