Re: Commemorative Special Events

boat.anchor@...

Joe

Yes 20M is a tough one lately. 40M around 00:00-03:00 is vy noisy here and I seldom see anyone.
40M in the early am 12-13Z is fairly good here es I am still getting AS/OC contacts there but still
not much from the east. I guess you are at work by then.
We keep trying
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., <joe_molon@...> wrote :

Barry,

I checked 20m but the condx on that band have been awful lately.

I moved to 40m and I saw you calling CQ in several places so I tried about a dozen times but you couldn't hear me.

( Or you just didn't want to talk to me hi hi hi)

Your sig was barely above the noise but I was able to copy OK.

I saw your special event card on QRZ. Very nice indeed so I will keep looking for your call on 20m & 40m.

I usually can tell when I have a chance if I see some stations from "6" land.

I tried to work a station from Idaho (K7ETE) but no joy there either.  The sigs on north/south routes were strong though. (Canada Ontario- NC- Cuba but nothing much going East/West.)

73

Joe (slave of the Sun)

KA1PPV  #1482