Station Setup Improvements for Digital Modes

W7RIV

I'm looking for ways to improve my station setup when it comes to digital.

I've done mostly PSK31, I've also done JT65, and even less RTTY.

I have an Elecraft K3, connected to a Tigertronics SignaLink USB and into DX Lab Suite.

I do not want to change my logging software. But, I get some strange things using this setup for JT65. It often times does not STOP Tx. So I can manually turn transmit on and off. This wasn't always the case, so I've tried messing with settings. I'm also not sure if the Signalink is giving me the best signal possible.

What items would you change in this setup? What Software do you use for JT65?

I've been away from the list for a long time. We started finishing the basement at the end of last year...where the shack is. The nice thing, the basement is done and I have enough power for 2 HF Amplifiers, but no amp. =) Looking to get back into the modes and digital I prefer. Would love to do CW using the computer if anyone has some input on how to do that well.

Thanks,
Bryon Densley, W7RIV