73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, July 10, 2017 9:13 AM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Joe
If you can also watch for me at about 0200Z on 40M I ususlly try about 15mins there just after dinner.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry,
No apology needed.  I got the joke.  We, in the lower 48, actually do have a sense of humor,

I thought that is was funny that it was the exact call of a US Navy station that I remembered from my SWL days. Sounds like Jim did a lot of communicating in his Navy days.  Wow.

You have to admit that the site is quite impressive.

I'm still trying to get your special event card because It's quite unique to say the least.  The only problem is that the prop isn't in my favor yet.  I will definitely keep looking.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482