From: "'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Commemorative Special Events

Works both ways Jerry,
I was one of the K2J ops in the 13 Colony event.  I'm getting eQSL's from people I never worked, on band modes I did not work.  I guess the senders got the list of ops and just blanket send QSLs hoping for a match.
13C ops supposed to use the K2# and not like WB4M/K2J, etc.. and not supposed to upload to LoTW or eQSL with their own call attached to the 13 call.   I did have maybe 2 requests to work me with my own call and the 13C call also, which is fine.  If I rec'd a QSL from K2#/W###, I'd reject it.
73 Buddy WB4M
1573

On 7/9/2017 4:46 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Had the same thing happen in past years and that is why  I no longer work 13 colonies.  Kept sending one guy Eqsls telling him his call wasn't in log.  Either they work you with the 1x1 call or the use the 1x1 with their own call with the slash bar.  Think I read somewhere that they only had to ID once an hour, BUT the is against FCC Part 97.

Confusing too say the least !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454