Re: More on QSL Cards

boat.anchor@...

Jerry

I also have used this software in the past but when my computer decided to be a sheep and upgraded itself to WIN10 the application quit working. I did not pursue it as I felt the cost of paper and ink probably made it cheaper to have someone else do the printing. The real advantage of this method was the ability to print only as many cards as you need therefore avoiding the financial hit of a large order. If someone can confirm it still works with WIN10 I will revisit it
TIA
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

 Used to do my own cards for  N9AVY/140 (Maxim Birthday Special )  and K9ATI using WB8RCR software  which .
is available if one searches for "WB8RCR QSL Card Maker".