Re: QSL Cards

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,
Excellent.
Hopefully the prop will shift a bit going into autumn and maybe we'll get a chance or two.

I'll be looking for that call.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, July 9, 2017 9:29 AM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Joe

With the rate of interested participants I expect to be able to supply you with a shoebox full of virgin cards at year end.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry,
I saw your sig over here in CT last evening but you faded before I got my chance.
I would definitely take the card if we QSO because of the unusual callsign.
I'll keep looking for ya.  I have until the end of the year so who knows?

So far I've collected five special Canadian calls and always looking for more.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482