Re: Shipping QSLs

Morris WA4MIT

If you have a PAYPAL acct you can ship through them and it is easier and use the first class rate for a
package you can mail up to 13oz this way use a plastic self sealing envelope and you can stuff more in the envelope it is not height restricted like the normal first class envelope and you get a tracking number for free. I wish the incoming bureaus would use this method it would probably be difficult to keep up with the money but they could send more cards in one envelope for less money. Just my thoughts guys. 73 Morris