Re: More on QSL Cards

Jon Greene - wx5nco <wx5nco@...>

I've got a "newbie" question on QSL cards.  I've never had qsl cards made.  When I was active on HF, a few years ago, I thought about having some made, but never did.  I even thought about printing my own.
Now, my question is, why was the qsl card made 3½x5½ and not 3x5 or 4x6 so we could use a standard unlined index card?
Just my random thoughts of the day. hihi
Jon

73
Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233
DMC - 741
EPC - 5134
1010 - 74420

On Saturday, July 8, 2017, 12:12:41 AM CDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

 Used to do my own cards for  N9AVY/140 (Maxim Birthday Special )  and K9ATI using WB8RCR software  which .
is available if one searches for "WB8RCR QSL Card Maker".

Jerry N9AVY