Re: 13 Colonies

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I chased K2I all evening. They went QRT early it seems because the spots stopped. My mission today is find the last or "lost" colony. Lol

Steve
VA3FLF
2301

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2017, at 08:57, 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Rick,
I worked K2E last night on 40m (7072) at 01:44.  Good sig into CT.
Tried to get K2M on 40m but prop was not my friend.  I'll try again later.
I have seen a weak sig from GB13COL but no dice there either.
Haven't seen NJ or SC yet.

GL
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:59 PM, "Peter Hiltz pmhiltz@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I forgot to write the freq so I might need to work him again.  :)

Pete

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:52 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Pete .... I worked him 2 or 3 times when nobody was coming back letting him know he was making the trip across the pond ....he still is cq'n

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:45 PM, "Peter Hiltz pmhiltz@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got him!  Thanks.

73,

Pete
WV3S

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:38 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

GB13COL cq'n on 20m now at 02.38 zulu

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:24 AM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I'm trying to work all 13 PSK only and I still need K2E - DE, K2I - NJ, and K2L - SC....and time is running out. Using DM780 with the alarm set for those 3 and never had a hit all day yesterday.  Heard them CW, but nothing PSK.  Monitored 40m early, then 20m most of the day, and back to 40m about 2 hrs after sundown. Has anyone worked them PSK?  If so, sure would appreciate a "where and when" so I have some ideas where to look.

WV3S
Monitoring 146.52 MHz & the CCARC UHF Repeater