From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 4:14 PM
To: podxs070 Group <070@...>
Subject: [070] Firecracker Sprint

Well, the firecracker sprint is over. I don't know about y'all, but I had fun, and learned a lot. Now, I'm flipping a coin to see whether or not I should turn in my log. I only got 5 QSO's and one of those was the K2K special event station.

DE Jon Greene WX5NCO
Tulsa, Oklahoma EM26
070 - 592
30DMC - 1233