From: "na8w@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Field Day

I have used PSK for several years during Field Day. This year was the most users I have seen. Several years ago I only had maybe 20 PSK contacts but this year the screen was full for the entire time and on several bands. Very good propagation this year. I heard Jerry N9AVY and tried to call you but I think we were too close for propagation. I will probably not send mine in to ARRL but will do LOTW as soon as time permits.

73
Darl  NA8W