From: "w3hf@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:26 PM
Subject: [070] Re: 40m

Yes, I did. The waterfall was full (a "waterfull"? No, I wasn't creative--it was a typo that I started fixing.) much of the day.

Frankly I don't think that propagation changed just because someone in Newington scheduled an "event". (Remember, it's not a contest.) Makes you wonder what might happen if more of us used that band when we didn't think there was anyone to talk to.