Re: Field Day

k9wis@...

we experimented with digital this year for an hour and our psk guy was keeping pace with our cw op at around 60 Q's an hour..we will definitely take advantage of digital next year..
Brian k9wis

---- "Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070]" <070@yahoogroup.com> wrote:

Even if you're not participating in this annual event, you might hang around PSK frequencies  to see if you can find some PODXS members  you may not have worked and also there may be AK & HI stations (ones really in AK/HI). Then again some PODXS members may be enjoying the AC or napping under a tree in the shade !  :-) Jerry N9AVY  #454