Re: Closing the Books

Matthew King - AK4MK

Chris makes a good point - this is a good time to submit your LOTW and eQSL items as well.

That said, remember that 070 Club awards and endorsements do not require any confirmation (unless specifically requested) outside of your log entry.

Looking forward to starting another "quarter" after the 30 JUNE deadline for this one!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews n9jca.chris@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hi All Fellow PSKers

With Matt Closing the Books at the end of the Month ( June 30th )

Now would be a good time to Upload all your Forgotten QSO's

To LOTW and EQSL so all of us can try and receive the endorsements we are missing

As Barry mentioned he has made 1135 Contacts this year and nothing new to add to his

list  I know he only uses EQSL Surely there are a few of you who can help out with an upload

I have 1480 Contacts Listed with LOTW and need 500 Confirmed for PSK31 of which 50 Confirmations

will give me Worked ALL Bands and ALL States on 40 Meters

Please Help each other out Make the Upload you'll be glad you Did

Chris N9JCA PODXS # 797 LONP # 165

" I am always doing that which I CANNOT do

in order that I may LEARN how to do it "