Re: 365 + 1 Update

Paula K7PAX #1739

Yeah, July was my busiest month last year, and the month I missed the most days. It is busy this month too, so I will definitely have to rely on remote access and hope that nothing fouls that up. I will be out of town on some of the days.

Paula K7PAX

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 05:38
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] 365 + 1 Update

Looking at the David's Progress Checker, there are several more people getting very close to completing the 365+1 Endorsement!

WA3WZR - 1, W1IPS - 2, NU4C - 3, N1KRC - 3, KI3F - 3, W9SMR - 4, ON2AD - 5, K9DWR - 6, W7JSD - 6, AK7DB - 6, VA7GEM - 8, KE4JB - 11, K5SP - 14, and K7PAX - 16.  Dennis KI3F and David AK7DB can potentially complete in July!

Here's a list of dates for the rest of June and all of July, and who needs them.

June 23 - AK7DB David

June 24 - AK7DB David

June 27 - AK7DB David

July 1 - KI3F Dennis, ON2AD Pat, K5SP Jim

July 2 - K5SP Jim

July 3 - K5SP Jim

July 8 - AK7DB David

July 9 - K7PAX Paula

July 10 - K7PAX Paula

Jul y 11 - K7PAX Paula

July 12 - AK7DB David

July 15 - ON2AD Pat

July 21 - KI3F Dennis

July 22 - KI3F Dennis (LAST ONE!),  AK7DB David (LAST ONE!),

July 24 - K5SP Jim

July 25 - K5SP Jim, K7PAX Paula

July 26 - K5SP Jim

July 28 - K7PAX Paula

If you see them calling, help them out!  It takes a lot of determination, effort, and good old "stick to it-ness" to complete 365+1.  So far only 14 of our 2548 members have achieved it.  Two more possibles for July!