From: "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [070] W3HF congrats !

only 3 above 1000... and steve's way out front!

full stats here:

and here's the snippet from there of the current top 10:

LONP Honor Roll

500 or more credits
 070#CallLONP Credits
10025W3HF1550
20777NO8R1363
30815K8TOM1203
40368WB4MNK895
50491WG5T851
60454N9AVY851
70177AC4M847
80824NU4C803
90519WQ9Z800
100650N6MG800

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just saw the Steve,  W3HF ,  has achieved the 1500 level on LONP and that is certainly and noteworthy accomplishment ! That is a high & lofty spot with just a couple members  up there.  Must be lonely up there. so we should all  try to give those guys some competition !

Congrats Steve !

Jerry  N9AVY    #454