Re: A Question For the FLdigi Users in Here

Richard Rohrer

Hi Eric,

I had the same problem as you when I changed from DM780 to Fldigi.  It seems to be based on what you are using for rig control.  I could get it to work with Rigcat.  Could never get Flrig to work correctly.  Got everything working and then decided that I like DM780 better and changed back.

73
Dick, KC3EF

On 6/5/2017 8:35 PM, Radio radio@... [070] wrote:

Hello All,

I’m trying to teach myself FLdigi after using DM780 for years and a few things have me stumped. I’m trying to get the QSY button to center on about [Frequency]+1500 in the waterfall. That’s where My K3’s 400hz filter centers out at. No matter what I do it jumps to +1000 — about 500z out of my passband. I’ve hit the “Store” button to no avail.

I even resorted to such drastic measures as RTFM. The documentation isn’t very good, IMO. They talk about an “M>” button that I have yet to find.

Any light you guys might be able to shed on this would be appreciated.

TIA,

73 de Eric, KG6MZS