Re: Anything on 160m lately?

Jerry N9AVY

From: "Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Anything on 160m lately?

Dave,

I am in NC and occasionally try 160 psk31 at 1807.  Have about 20 states and Canada confirmed.  Good for about 500 miles on a good night.  There will be some club activity in contests in fall and winter.  Tstorms here in the southeast make it hard to use until fall.  I have a 160 meter Carolina Windom.  Probably could do better with a separate low noise antenna on receive.

Happy Radio!  73

Bill N4GBK FM16. #1688