Re: Slim Pickens so far this weekend

ljl2002@att.net

The ships came in for me this weekend in CT.  Saturday was better than Sunday.
I was able to log USS Alabama BB-60, SS Drum SS-228, HL Hunley and surprisingly HMCS Onondaga S-73 from Canada.
I couldn't get through to the Dolphin S-61 (EH5SUB) Spain.  Would have liked to get that one. I also made several Q's with PskFest stations.
All in all a good result for me.

Wish it were like this all of the time.
73
Joe