Re: Not bad for bad conditions

k9wis@...

I heard you call me on 80 right near the end of the contest...but no joy I guess..
Brian K9WIS
\
---- "David Hardy davehardy0101@aol.com [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ended up with about 86 contacts. It was like pulling teeth. I was able to get 20 and 40 but no 80 meter contacts. I did work our 2 newest members who are not on the contest list yet so they aren't counting tonight but I know they'll be added soon.

Glad to have made contacts with all of these great people. Looking forward to an APE to the mountains after Field Day. Hope all of you are going to be on the air for Field Day.

David Hardy
davehardy0101@aol.com

KB3RAN 1692/381 TDW BONUS