Re: Its was fun when I could get on...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I also had fun and wasn’t on the air as much as I would have liked but did okay for the times I was on.

I did noticed that the scorer did not allow AD9H #2530 as a valid 070# and may be because he was not in the
database at the time it was downloaded.  So, I’m assuming that will be corrected and the appropriate points added to my score.

Thanks everyone for all the contacts during the contest.  I thoroughly enjoyed it even though the bands could
have been better.  I had one guy from GA who must have been using a lot of power as when he come on, he completely wiped out my waterfall and I’m in NC.  He was NOT an 070 member!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On May 28, 2017, at 8:16 PM, k9wis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I got few hours in for this contest..it was fun..but I do need a decent logging program for it.
I used HRD and logged all my contacts with it, but not sure what the contest scoring program will require when I submit..I pretty much copied the call in the call field but the entire exchange, 'report name number' is in the RCVD exchange field. Do I need to massage my log to seperate the exchange to seperate fields to score properly..I dont want guys to get gipped out of thier bonus points.

I suspect for the next 365 days I'll be working on a logging program for this contest, or at least trying to make a N1mm contest file or sweet talking N3FJP into making one...hi hi..

Had fun...
Brian K9WIS PODXS #970