Its was fun when I could get on...

k9wis@...

I got few hours in for this contest..it was fun..but I do need a decent logging program for it.
I used HRD and logged all my contacts with it, but not sure what the contest scoring program will require when I submit..I pretty much copied the call in the call field but the entire exchange, 'report name number' is in the RCVD exchange field. Do I need to massage my log to seperate the exchange to seperate fields to score properly..I dont want guys to get gipped out of thier bonus points.

I suspect for the next 365 days I'll be working on a logging program for this contest, or at least trying to make a N1mm contest file or sweet talking N3FJP into making one...hi hi..

Had fun...
Brian K9WIS PODXS #970