Re: Best Digital Software

Morris WA4MIT

Support and the FAQ`s
73 wa4mit

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:18 AM, "oldjavadrinker@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Amazing things happen when you finally get to talk to someone at the company. They never received my problem ticket request, but all they had to do was issue me a new key for my Canadian call and swish bang boom it is done. I could find nothing on their website about it. Anyway all fixed with HRD.

I am going to look in to another program though..especially a free one.

I will be operating VE3 still some so I can finish my WAS. I need Delaware and Hawaii. I am not feeling confident on Hawaii with the current band conditions.

Thanks for all the input.

Steve
KM4FLF
VA3FLF