2017 APE

Larry

APE (August PSK Expedition) is not too far away to start your planning for this year.

For you new members, APE is a cross between Field Day and a contest.  You need to be over 20 miles from your home base and make 20 PSK contacts.  The contacts are usually somewhere between contest style and rag chewing.

This is a great way to meet some of the other members of the club and also get non-members to join us.I go we several of my buddies and we have lots off fun on that weekend.

Look on the web site (APE) at the Tall Tales to see some of APEs from past years.

Larry
WB5CXC  # 1616