Re: 20M

ljl2002@att.net

Dan.
I've had a few QSO's with R6AV even on 40m.
Maybe the ionosphere just needs to be baked a little more.  Hopefully things will improve because I'm at 96 for DXCC and 49 for WAS and I'd sure like to get over the hill.
We can only hope and keep the receivers on!

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 9:41 AM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

thanks Joe, I did notice that yesterday late in the afternoon as well.  I also heard R6AV pretty strong into the East Coast also.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

On May 9, 2017, at 8:16 AM, 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan,
In the last few days I have noticed strong sigs coming in from Europe.
Check 20m between 21:00 and 23:00 UTC.  I'm on the East coast but they seem much stronger than normal so some of them could cover parts of the eastern half of the USA.

I saw an Italian station contacting both CA and TX so it is possible.  I also saw strong sigs from Italy, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Azores and Serbia.  All of this is subject to some deep QSB at times but when they are in they are really in.

GL
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, May 8, 2017 2:14 PM, "wa3gm wa3gm@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sorr y dan. Did not see you on the waterfall....

Greg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: 5/8/17 1:13 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>