Re: LoTW

Morris WA4MIT

Dan I believe the LOTW window is +/- 15 minutes so that makes a 30 min. total window and you can not correct or change a uploaded QSO you have to change it then upload again. If you use eQSL look at the same QSO and see what your partner used and use that time in your new upload.While on the subject of LotW don`t remember if its been mentioned on here or not but recently ARRL and Club Log have formed a new partnership in that Clublog confirmed QSO`S are now accepted for LOTW credit and same the other way.  Hope that helps 73 Morris wa4mit.

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:10 AM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

One more question. How do I correct a contact in LoTW. It says I can correct a contact but does not say how I go about doing that???

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...