Re: Club Log

Morris WA4MIT

Hey Dan if your not a DXer there is not a big use for club log but with what the ARRL and clublog have joined up if you chase WAS awards it seems you could now use club log confirmations on ARRL if that station did not use LOTW at least that seems to be the way it reads. Will have to find out how they transfer over I was not aware of this until Jerry put that up. Thanks Jerry I will have to look into this.
73 Morris wa4mit

On Monday, April 3, 2017 7:53 PM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks Morris - So from what I think you are saying there is nothing I really need to do except see if I am in a DX station’s log.  Well, I’m not really a DX’er — If there is a DX station on that I need I will try and work him. Other than that I just like working PSK more than anything unless 10 meters is open and who knows when that band will be open again.

Then, I guess I really did not need to join Club Log since I’m not a DX’er but I’ll go ahead and keep my membership.  I think I saw if there was no activity from me in a year they will delete me from their files.  Not a big deal.

Thanks so much for the info Morris.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

On Apr 3, 2017, at 8:30 PM, Morris Wideman wa4mit@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

That is for your logbooks competition among the other club members in clublog itself. I did join but i was so far down I quit looking at this real fast. The best thing about clublog is if your a DXer many of the expeditions put their logs on clublog and you will see if your in their log and you can use the OQRS on clublog to obtain QSL`s from these stations if needed. 73 Morris WA4MIT

On Monday, April 3, 2017 6:25 PM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just joined Club Log but not exactly sure why. Just thought I would give it a shot and see if I’m really missing anything??

My question for someone who is an avid user of Club Log is I see there is a list of clubs such as PODXS and 30MDG except if I pick one or two it tells me I will join these clubs but I’m already a member. Right above it says I do not have any clubs in my settings??? And I cannot find out how to let Club Log know I belong to any clubs??

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...