Re: Club Log

Morris WA4MIT

That is for your logbooks competition among the other club members in clublog itself. I did join but i was so far down I quit looking at this real fast. The best thing about clublog is if your a DXer many of the expeditions put their logs on clublog and you will see if your in their log and you can use the OQRS on clublog to obtain QSL`s from these stations if needed. 73 Morris WA4MIT

On Monday, April 3, 2017 6:25 PM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I just joined Club Log but not exactly sure why. Just thought I would give it a shot and see if I’m really missing anything??

My question for someone who is an avid user of Club Log is I see there is a list of clubs such as PODXS and 30MDG except if I pick one or two it tells me I will join these clubs but I’m already a member. Right above it says I do not have any clubs in my settings??? And I cannot find out how to let Club Log know I belong to any clubs??

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...