From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of ac4m@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 5:04:07 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Well that goes that in the contest

My computer had a system crash, more likely a my motherboard is going out on my computer , the computer crashed and corrupted my log! , I was able to get partial of the log back from recovering a deleted file, but I think around 2 hours worth of the log is missing from the contest! SO sorry to the guys that I worked probably not getting a QSL card from me or if you send me some infos on you worked me, maybe I can remember your call and add it to the log again with all the times, reports etc.. I think I'm good to AC4M;W0GLB;2017 04 01 19:31:34, I just can't remember what time my crash was maybe around 22hours UTC?